Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Noob

Hello there! As you can see this is my first post so I figured I'd just tell you a little more about myself....

Things you need to know about me:
1. I am a southern girl
A. I like sweet tea
B. I am very laid back
C. I don't really yell at strangers or honk my horn
2. I married my best friend when I was 19
A. He is a Marine
B. Because of the military, our whole relationship has been different compared to other relationships of people our age.
C. I am very glad I got married young. That means more years to spend together with the love of my life : )
3. I am a musician
A. I started playing the violin when I was 10 and after playing it for awhile, I got pretty good
B. I played in orchestras all throughout my middle school and high school
C. I am very proud of myself for all the accomplishments I made throughout those years, but I'm glad I don't have to perform anymore.
4. I am still in the process of figuring out what I want to do with my life
A. Right now, the plan is to go into the Air Force in the beginning of next year
B. I have changed my mind many times about what I want to do but I'm still young so it's not like I need to make a decision right away.
C. I am really excited about what God has in store for me

These are just a few facts about me and my life so far. Hopefully I'll think of some more interesting things to discuss on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment