Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long Time

Hello there peeps! It has been a LONG time since I have posted a blog. School has been keeping me really really busy. I seriously don't remember school being this hard. And the scary part is next semester is going to be even harder. Uugghhh... don't think about it Lindsey...

So I guess I'll update all ya'll on what's going on here in the Comer's life.

Justin is gone to the Big Island for training. He's been gone over a week and will probably be over there for another 3 weeks or so. Not exactly sure when he's getting back because I want him to surprise me! I can't wait!!! I need some excitement in my life...
School is going well. I only like one of my teachers. The rest just really don't know how to teach. It sucks but I'm still managing to do well in them. I'm getting back to the normal way I usually do school. I start off trying my absolute best and studying my butt off and then I get a bit more laid back with everything. I just study enough to do well. It sounds bad, but that's how I've always been like in school. I've never been a straight A's student and that's perfectly fine with me. B's don't scare me. I try not to let it get down to a C but as long as it's a high one, it doesn't bother me that much.

But enough about school...

Well... now that I say that I really can't think of anything that has really happened since I last posted. Just school. I have to keep reminding myself of why I went back to college. It really sucks, but in the end I know I'll like the job it'll get me. I love animals and love helping people and animals so it's kinda perfect : )

Well I know this is short, but I have an exam tomorrow and I need to study...

It's my life : /

No comments:

Post a Comment