Thursday, August 12, 2010

Favorite Days

I have 7 favorite days. It may sound like I'm trying to say I like all the day of the week, but I don't. I hate Monday-Thursday. Unless one of those days consists of a holiday or a 96. My favorite days consist of Friday, payday, Holidays, 96s, and the absolute BEST day, Homecoming. And for all those civilians out there who have no clue what 96 means, it means a 4 day weekend. There also is a 72 (3 day) but most of the time it's a 96. You usually get a 96 with a Holiday so those come hand-in-hand.
Here's my list of favorite days (#1 being my absolute favorite day):

7. Friday
6. Payday!
5. First day of a 96
4. First day of a 96 on a payday
3. First day of a 96 for a holiday
2. First day of a 96 for a holiday on a payday!
1. HOMECOMING DAY!!!

Just a little picture of our April 1, 2010 homecoming after 7 months in Okinawa.

Btw, the reason I'm talking about favorite days is because today is payday. And it's also basically Friday because Justin might have tomorrow off because his birthday is Saturday! So it's sorta kinda like my #2 favorite day! Only it would be a 72 and not a 96 and it's a birthday and not a holiday. And it's Thursday not Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know what 96s meant, so thanks for the lesson! :) Yay for days off!

    ReplyDelete